keskiviikko 16. maaliskuuta 2011

Just some words about holiday and exam...

Sun is shining outside, the sky is cloudless and temperature is perfect (-5°C) for finnish winter activities... 

And what am I doing? Well, I'm not outside enjoying the lovely weather. The whole week I have been studying for my matriculation exam, indoors. How sad is that?

”Hiihtoloma”, translated it would be something like ”skiing holiday”, suppose to be a fun holiday, when students can spend some time outside and refresh their minds. But nope, like many other second and third year students, I have spend my time studying at home in Ylikiiminki, which is faaaaaar away from civilisation. 


 As you can see, a really dead place. :--D 
Thought the holiday was all about studying and reading and all booring stuff, the good side of it was that I had a change to relax and be a moment away from school and city. I think that the part of the Finnish mentality is that sometimes we need some silence and peace to energize ourselves - and just be!

I think that was about that! I wish luck to everyone for their matriculation exams and also to other exams! :--)

- Anniina



Ei kommentteja:

Lähetä kommentti